Background

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tonight is the night...


I know, I know... I need to get a life.  I will, I promise.  This time next year, maybe, when the last film comes out.  Then I can move on.

Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those screaming girls who flush anytime Edward and Jacob enter the scene.  I am too old for either of them so I could care less, and I don't really think either of them are hot.  Seriously, I don't.  I think they could have cast a better Edward and the Lautner kid makes a good Jacob but he has a baby face so it only reminds me of his age.


Anyway, the books are great and that makes the movies worth seeing - especially since they have improved so much since the first one.


So tonight at midnight, Brad and I will be at the cheap seats movie theater with a few friends and a hundred little girls seeing the premier of Breaking Dawn Part I.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...