Background

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am thankful...

Since I'm always so late in joining the daily "thankful" posts during this season, I thought I'd make a consolidated "thankful" post for Thanksgiving day itself! Here are 30 things I'm thankful for, in no particular order.

My husband.
My family.
My pets.
My job.
My health.
My cars.
My house.
My intelligence.
My faith.
My friends.
My past, for teaching me a thing or to.My present, for showing me all that I have.My future, for showing me all that I'm capable of.My patience.
My wisdom.
My co-workers, some of them anyway.My blog.
My blog friends.
My PPGs.
For having money in the bank.
For being fortunate.
For knowing when to take life seriously and when not to.
For having a sense of right and wrong.
For being resourceful.
My computer, for being an avenue to so many things.My professors, for sharing their knowledge with me.
For random vampire fiction, I've loved it way before Twilight was even a gleam in Stephenie Meyer's eye, can we say Lost Boys?For knowing when to throw in the towel, as annoying as it is to admit defeat.
For holidays off work.
Food.  Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...