Background

Friday, November 4, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that it's the weekend.  With that being said, I have so much school work I've ignored all week long that my weekend is going to suck! 

I do have a Pampered Chef show on Sunday so I'm excited about that, not about the cleaning house before hand part, but about the food and friends part.  I love Pampered Chef, I own like their entire catalog from when I was a consultant and when we registered for our wedding.  Love love love!! (If you want to order something let me know! Hehe.)


And now for my absolute favorite blog hop, Hilary at Feeling Beachie's Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun! Each week she lists 4 statements and you must fill in the blanks.  Real simple, real fun! This is the most interactive blog hop I've ever participated in! Definitely join up if you want something fun to look forward to on Fridays.


The statements:


1. I have never been to ___.


2. I hate to admit it, but sometimes I tend to be ___.


3. If I didn't have ___ I'd be completely lost.


4. ___ is always the best feeling at the end of the day.


My answers:


1. I have never been to another country.  I'm not complaining because I think the US of A is pretty darn amazing, but there are pretty places out there I'd love to see!


2. I hate to admit it, but sometimes I tend to be lazy.  Real lazy.  Like sit at home on a day off work and never leave the couch lazy.  And then have the husband make dinner when he gets home from work - that kind of lazy.  Not even kidding, I did that on Tuesday.  Days like that are so full of regret because there is so much I could have, should have done, but I couched it away.


3. If I didn't have my GPS I'd be completely lost.  It has taken the thought out of driving for me.  I'm surprised I don't need it to get to and from work.


4. Being off my feet is always the best feeling at the end of the day.


Now link up people!!



6 comments:

  1. My #4 may have been "better", but your #2 is more honest! I think we all would admit we'd love to have a lazy day!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that you are lazy and can admit it! If you work hard all day why not be lazy --- you deserve it!! and I mean that seriously and even better if you can get Brad to cook!!!Send him over to my house.... please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be lost without my GPS too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on number 1, there are alot of diverse places to see in the United States. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. RoryBore - It was pretty nice. :)
    Lloyd - Thanks for stopping by!
    Brenda - Some days Brad is my slave. He's a real trooper!
    Hilary - I really don't know what I'd do without mine!
    Joseph - Agreed!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...