Background

Friday, November 25, 2011

Five Question Friday

I am enjoying my days off from work and it's only Friday! I still have the rest of today and the weekend to go.  Insane!!

 

1. Is there a special dish you prepare that you are famous for?


I don't think I'm at that point yet.  At least with holiday meals.  I am pretty known for my sweets I guess, cookies mostly, but I don't think I'm known for dinner food just yet.  One day.


2. Are you (did you) go Black Friday shopping?


Nope.  I have only gone out once in my life on Black Friday and that was around 2:00 to pick up something that was lucky enough to still be on the shelf.  I can't deal with all the chaos that ensues.  I don't want anything that bad.


3. What are your strangest holiday traditions?


I don't think we have any strange traditions, at least that I can think of.  But why would I think one of my traditions is strange? I guess someone would have to tell me that and no one has! :)


4. Pecan or pumpkin pie? 


Pumpkin.  I can't even stomach the idea of eating a pecan pie, I don't know what it is about it but I can't stand the thought.  And according to Mama @ My Little Life, this question was supposed to be "apple or pumpkin" and I would have preferred that because those are the two pies I sample during Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I love apple and pumpkin pies!


5. When will you put up your Christmas tree? 


Usually we do that this weekend.  But since we're going out of town for my birthday, we don't want the decorations out while we're gone for the cats to climb/break/destroy.  :)

2 comments:

  1. New follower here. Great answers. Here is my blog where I posted my answers to the five questions.

    http://kkbparadise.blogspot.com/2011/11/five-question-friday-112511.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KK! Thanks for following, will definitely check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...