Background

Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

I guess I'm back in the swing of things this week since I'm participating in both of my Friday hops on time! 

 

1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?

I'm not sure if I have a song per say, but there are artists that put me in a pretty good mood.  311, Linkin Park, Tom Petty, Beatles, and this list could go on.

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kind of person or do you go with a fake one?

Real.  Every now and then I entertain the thought of buying a fake one, I have to say the newer models are looking much more real than in the past.  But, I have a serious attachment to a real tree.  The look and smell are priceless.  Yes, the needles on the floor are not fun, but it's just a part of Christmas.

3. What are you thankful for?

Everything! My family, my pets, my job, my life, my friends, my health... Everything.

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?

I think I'd pick the hippy style.  I just love how colorful the clothes were, not necessarily the lines and cuts, but the colors!

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?

More often than not.  I try so hard not to do that because I know it's not good for the car, blah blah blah.  But sometimes I just don't realize it, or I put it off because it's not quite near the E yet, and then next thing I know... hello orange light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...