Background

Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

TGIF! I am so over this week....




1. What movie do you love to quote?


Breakfast Club is definitely a favorite - "screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place."  And I am sure there are others but I can't think of them now.


2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?


I don't believe so.  I have a vague memory of riding on the back of my cousins like 20+ years ago but I'm not sure if that actually happened.


3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?


Watch TV or read.  Something that involved being immobile.


4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big expensive gift?


This is hard because I like to give rather than receive.  I'm not saying I don't want/like/appreciate presents, but it's always hard for me to come up with what I want.  I would say it depends on the gift(s).  Yes, I love ripping open a bunch of presents and having lots of goodies, but at the same time, one big present can really make my day.  Like last year, I begged my mom for nothing but a specific camera for Christmas, and that's all she got me, and it was perfect!
 

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?

I really don't have time to actually show up somewhere wrong, however, I do lose track of days and either forget something or do something early, like taking out the trash or recyclables.  If I am ever getting ready to go somewhere and the date is wrong, I always realize it before I actually make it out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...