Background

Monday, November 14, 2011

A few days late... Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun!

My best friend was here this weekend so I fell behind in my blogging! I have to admit that being disconnected for a few days was kind of nice, but now I feel so out of the loop!


Join Hilary at Feeling Beachie every Friday for Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun! She will list some fill-in-the-blank statements each week and you have fun making them your own! She is always looking for co-hosts, so join in!!

This week's statements:
1. My first car was a ___.
2. I find a ___ very relaxing.
3. Red ___ make me think of ___.
4. Next year, ___ will ___.


My answers:


1. My first car was a 1993 Nissan Maxima.  I got it in '98 I think and finally had to get rid of it last year.  I actually cried.


2. I find a good night's sleep very relaxing.


3. Red pen ink makes me think of mistakes.  I had a boss who used them like crazy!


4. Next year, my Loco kitty will be 14!



2 comments:

  1. OOOOKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYYYY..... I cannot find an email address for you anywhere..... am I going batty????
    Do you want to particpate in Tuesday's spotlight??? I thought so.... but I need an email address........
    so..... get with it girlfriend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda!! I think my e-mail address is on my "About Me" page... I think... I better check...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...