Background

Monday, November 7, 2011

Consolidated List Challenge Post

I am going to consolidate a few of my List Challenge items into one post.  Not sure if that's against the rules, but I'm going with it...

# 26 - The best projects or organizations you've ever been involved with:
CCUSA

ChemoAngels
Girl Scouts
4H
Catholic Charities
My church
Pampered Chef
ASPCA


# 27 - The ways you have grown since your early 20s:
College
Career
Marriage


# 28 - The most beautiful things you've ever seen:
Newborn babies
Animals
The view outside an airplane window
The NYC skyline
The ocean
The inside of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
The marriages of people in love
My husband
The view from the top of Chimney Rock (in NC)
My family


# 29 - The great lessons you have learned:
It's kind of hard to list the great lessons I've learned.  I feel like there is a lesson in just about everything we do.  I think my favorite, and perhaps most generic, is to treat other people the way you want to be treated.  And maybe keeping an open mind, that's very important.  


# 30 - Life's lessons you learned the hard way:
I'm not really sure there is a lesson I haven't learned the hard way.  You typically don't learn things in an easy way, especially a life lesson!


# 31 - Things that have made you laugh until you cried:
Brad
My dad
Daisy
My friends and family
Denis Leary
Ron White
Jeff Dunham
The UPS "gripe sheet" e-mail


# 32 - Qualities you most admire in others:
Honesty
Loyalty
Love
Respect
Patriotism
Faith
Strong morals
Strength (both physical and emotional)
Determination
Animal lover
Intelligence 
Sense of humor


# 33 - Qualities others most admire in you:
Good listener
Loyalty
Honesty
Determination
Intelligence
Sense of humor
Animal lover


# 34 - The elements of an ideal year:
Holidays with family
A pay raise
Good food
No severe weather
Good TV shows in the fall
No tragedies close to home or anywhere else in the world
No deaths in the family or to friends
A nice vacation
Some travel


# 35 - All the compliments you've ever gotten:
Smart
Pretty
Funny
Sexy
Fast learner
Hard worker
Determined
Honest
Give good advice
Good driver
And this list can go on and on, however I don't keep a list of every compliment I've ever received in my entire life!


# 36 - Foods you have eaten that are so good that others can hear you enjoy them:
Fudge
Truffles (chocolate, not mushrooms)
Fettuccine alfredo
Sushi
Chick-Fil-A
White chocolate chip cookies
Cream cheese topped cookies 

** List Challenge Home **

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...