Background

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Challenge this...

I think I added a little teaser in one of my fly-by posts in the past week about something exciting to come... well here it is...


Brad's new baby... "Hemi Prime".


It is a 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T.  He is in love.  I have to admit, I kind of am too.  It's a really nice car.


It might not be the most practical choice for a car, but Brad has never had his own brand new car before and if we're going to invest in something, why not invest in something he's going to want to keep for a very, very long time? Plus, he's a guy and he should have at least one man car in his life.


I like it because it looks great and it's got gadgets.  I'm real easy to please.  I love the in-dash navigation system.  Fun!! Oh and the push button ignition, that's fun too.  I'm just kind of surprised it doesn't hover.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Car!! Congratulations to him!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joseph! He is probably one of the happiest people on earth right now.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...