Background

Friday, October 21, 2011

Weekend outlook: pretty bleak

I have opened my classroom twice this week - once to check to see what assignments I had for this week and once to check my grades.  I have not yet worked on a single assignment and I can think of at least four between my two classes, but I'm sure there are more.  By Friday I'm usually done with my assignments for the week so, for me, this is absurd.

This weekend is the final weekend of this year's Halloween Extravaganza.  It is tonight and tomorrow night. 
I'm not going.  Instead I'll be doing homework and hopefully getting a head start on the paper I have due next weekend.  And maybe even having the pleasure of joining my friend Cristina for her Premier Designs jewelry party tomorrow night.  Hopefully.  Maybe I'll even decorate the house for Halloween, finally.  

Maybe I'll spend much of my time on the couch while Brad is out of the house.  My lovely, comfy couch.  Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...