Background

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

At the end of September I received The Versatile Blogger award from Babygirl at Love in a (Not So) Perfect World.  It was at a hectic time so shamefully I'm only getting the opportunity to really acknowledge this now.  Thank you Babygirl!




So there are three rules: 1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link them in your post.  2. Share seven things about yourself.  3. Pass the award to five bloggers who you've recently discovered.


1. Thank you Babygirl!


2. 

  • I think my toes are the most sensitive part of my body (I am saying that now because I just slammed one into the couch and OMG I am in pain).
  • I love animals to the point where roadkill nearly puts me in tears.
  • I love to cook and to bake.
  • I love to drive.
  • I'm a little crazy.
  • I really enjoy school, no matter how much I complain about it.
  • I'm terrified of spiders.
3. 
Ok, and I don't have 15 people to pass it to! I haven't been finding new blogs like I used to, no time to blog hop! But as I find more, I will add to the list!

5 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...