Background

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Puppies and Chili!

Last night I caught this great pic of my pooch.  She was laying in the bed between Brad and I, with her head on the pillow.  Usually she's under the covers by our feet, but for some reason last night she needed to be head level.


I mentioned the snoring of Daisy, Brad, and Mayo on Facebook last night.  My sister commented that my niece was thrilled to hear a report on Mayo, she loves her.  So I was determined to get a picture of Mayo to send to my niece today.  It was not easy to get both dogs to sit still.  You can tell Daisy has that "please stop yelling at me mom, take the stupid picture" look on her face.  Mayo is so chill.


Tonight for dinner Brad made white bean chili.  It was really, really good.  So much flavor.  With it he, well I, made cheddar cornbread.  Yummo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...