Background

Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm sorry for what is I think my fifth post of the day, but I'm excited here...

Because I just bought tickets to go to New York for my 30th birthday!!! I'm so unbelievably excited.  I have to much to do and to plan!


I'm taking Brad to the Museum of Natural History for being such a good sport and agreeing to this trip even though he's terrified of the thought of getting on a plane.  I've got some work to do with him from now until then to condition him or something.  


Sunday (my birthday) we're hoping to go to a Rangers hockey game! The last Rangers game I went to was on my 15th birthday, so it was exactly half my life ago that I went.  Crazy!!


I'd like to do some more tourist-y stuff with Brad while we're there, like maybe go to the Empire State Building or the Statue of Liberty, but we'll see what we have time for.  I'm definitely taking him to see the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center, that will be lit at the end of November so it will be nice.