Background

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I hate when life gets too busy for life...

I have seriously been spinning all week long.  I can't keep up with myself.  I'm amazed I have gotten anything done because my attention span is non-existent.  I'd sit down at the computer to do homework and before I can click on the Mozilla icon on my desk top, I'm already in another room taking something apart or putting something else together.  Madness.

I'll be back, maybe tomorrow, with some updates.  I have lots to talk about but no time to talk! I have to shower and go with Brad to get his new cell phone (today is upgrade day!) and game time is at 3:30.  Time is precious.

Do you see what I mean? I sat down to write a post here and I can't even sit still enough to make it more than 137 words.

Yes, I used word count for that... oops 146.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...