Background

Monday, October 24, 2011

Here's hoping for a nice, calm week.



What is on the agenda for this week? 

Well, for work I am going to Greenville on Tuesday and Conway on Thursday.  Wednesday morning I have to go to our local office for a little bit in the morning, then Friday morning I have a meeting downtown.  Other than that I don't have much planned which is good since I will only have about 2 full days in the office.

I haven't checked out my school assignments for this week yet, but I'm sure they are as plentiful as ever.  I'm entertaining the thought of taking Friday afternoon off of work since I do know I have a paper due this weekend. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!

This past week, things were kind of hairy.  I don't really know why since I don't think I was under any more pressure than usual, I think I just slacked at some point and it threw off my whole week.  I don't want that to happen again this week so I really need to get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...