Background

Friday, October 7, 2011

Four Fill-in Fun!

What happened to September? Time is moving so fast and I don't have enough of it... I'm so upset that I completely missed last week's hop.  It totally slipped my mind which is beyond out of character for me. I'm so routine and apparently I was very unroutine last Friday.  Last Friday Night... sing it with me now...



On to the good stuff! Check out Hilary's blog at FeelingBeachie.com and play along with us! Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun is the best blog hop! She's always looking for new statements so check out her blog and e-mail her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com and maybe one day you can be the co-host! I was once and got me some new followers.  Check it out!


Down to business...


Statements:
1. Somehow ___ comes naturally to me.
2. I could spend hours in a ___ store.
3. If money and time were no consideration, today I would ___ and ___.
4. You should always take time to ___.


And my answers:


1. Somehow writing comes naturally to me.  I might not be good at it, but I sure have a lot to say!

2. I could spend hours in a Target store.  There is just SO much stuff to look at.

3. If money and time were no consideration, today I would go to the tire store and get new tires.  But I've got trivia coming up and a budget to work with, so unfortunately I can't pay them extra to get it done in 10 minutes, ha.

4. You should always take time to slow down.  I know lately I've been so busy and I haven't been able to slow down and see what's going on around me.  I've missed so much!



2 comments:

  1. I hear you about needing to slow down... I am currently flying full speed ahead, and just waiting for the crash.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we should buy a bunch of pillows, or something else soft to crash into!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...