Background

Friday, October 28, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun!

Oh happy Friday! What a long week it has been.  I am happy to say that I'm cutting out of work early today because I have a paper due for my psych. class this weekend and I might focus!! 

Now for my most favorite blog hop! Join up with Hilary for some fill-in fun! Each week she lists four fill-in the blank statements.  You can join in the fun by participating in the blog hop and by submitting questions for future Fridays!


This week's statements:

1. I have a ___ at ___.

2. I always buy ___ that ___ if ___.

3. I spend way too much time ___.

4. I hope that when people meet me and think about me they ___.

My answers:

1. I have a problem sitting still at the movies.


2. I always buy food that I don't necessarily need right away and will spoil if I don't use it within a few days.  Which was illustrated with the bean sprout soup I had in my refrigerator drawer.


3. I spend way too much time watching TV.  It is a time sucker!!


4. I hope that when people meet me and think about me they smile.

6 comments:

  1. If I buy fresh produce I usually end up eating it right away because I'm to "cheap" to let anything go to waste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I used to spend all day sitting in front of the TV, I got tired of it and stopped. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on answer number 3. I am a House Hunter's on HGTV JUNKIE! Oh, and reruns of SUV Special Victims Unit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a huge problem sitting still everywhere! I have to be moving or busy

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Kid's Mom - I try and eat it right away too but there is always something I miss and it makes me so mad!
    Joseph - Give me a real good marathon and I'm glued, other than that, I have no time to sit there all day long.
    Elizabeth - Love SVU!
    Hilary - Me too! Usually when I sit down to watch TV or something like that I have to be doing something else too, like folding clothes and making a list or something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ick ick ick! I hate finding rotten vegetables in my fridge! ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...