Background

Friday, October 21, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun

I've had this date in the back of my mind for a while and naturally I forgot about it until now... October 21... it is the date of my very first blog post in 2010! I have been on this blog for one year! I wish I had remembered so I could have planned a fantastic celebration!

Now join me for my anniversary celebration with Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun with Hilary from Feeling Beachie! 

 


Each week she posts four statements, two are from her, two are from co-hosts! Hilary is very interactive so if you have ideas for statements, e-mail them to her and you might be the next co-host! I've done it before and it's a real fun honor!


Moving on...


1. I am afraid of ___.
2. My ___ is my favorite room of the house.
3. The last time I ___ I couldn't ___.
4. I got my first ___ when I was ___.


My responses:


1. I am afraid of spiders! I know, I know... they are more afraid of me than I am of them, BS.
2. My bedroom is my favorite room of the house.  Really, I like all the rooms.  I think I've done a great job, but I really love the color of my bedroom and the decor I put up.  I still have a way to go with decorating, but I'm really at peace with that room the most!
3. The last time I was so so tired I couldn't sleep.  Don't you hate it when that happens?
4. I got my first job when I was 14.  I was a bus girl at the Steam Room in Port Jefferson, NY - right across from the ferry.  Oh man that job stunk!

13 comments:

  1. How do I follow you? I can't find the link to do that. Coming over via the FIF with Hilary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth! I think you can follow from two places... one is by clicking "follow" at the top of the page, there should be a little bar across the way top, if so "follow" is on the left. Or under the "Me" section there should be a "Join this site" button. I hope one of those works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen---spiders REALLY are more afraid of you than you are of them --- you are a GIANT to them!!!!
    and I hate it when I can't sleep because I am so tired - isn't it supposed to work the other way around? I mean seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But they run at me! When I see them I freeze and/or run in the other direction, they run at me! What is up with that???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 1st full year of blogging! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. That not sleeping because you're too tired thing is a huge pain...HATE when that happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blogiversary!

    I love the bedroom too. I hate when you're so tired that you can't sleep. That happens to me too.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was seriously up until 2 AM that night. Boo!

    Thank you for the blogiversary wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. not crazy about spiders either. even though we have nothing remotely dangerous around here....it's just how creepy they are! ick.
    love your bedroom! If I had a bedroom like that, it would very quickly become my favourite room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It might have stunk as a first job but I bet you have some good stories from it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary!!! I know how you feel, whenever I am super tired, I never can sleep. So unfair

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rory - Thanks! I am in love with the color, everything else just kind of goes with it. I've got more work to do but I love it!
    Charbelle - I do have some interesting stories. My favorite involves a lady who asked where the ferry was when it was seriously right across the road... the BIG white thing in the water? Hello!!
    Hilary - Thank you! I slept like a baby last night with just a regular level of tiredness. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...