Background

Friday, October 14, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop

Happy to be here another week with Hilary and her super-fun blog hop! Be sure to check her out at Feeling Beachie and join in the fun of the hop!


Photobucket

This week's statements:

1. ___ is my least favorite household chore.
2. ___ is my guilty pleasure.
3. In the ___, I think ___.
4. My favorite ___ for ___ is ___.


My responses:


1. Dusting is my least favorite household chore.  If you came to my house, you'd know that.
2. Blogging is my guilty pleasure.  Every time I blog, or blog hop, I should most definitely be doing something else... like homework, housework, actual work...
3. In the fall, I think the smells are great! Like pie... that crisp outdoor smell as it starts to get chilly, ahhh... 
4. My favorite cure for not feeling well is laying in bed or on the couch with a favorite movie.


Link up people!!





3 comments:

  1. I hate dusting too.. not only is it boring, it makes me sneeze

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I think about it..I dislike all housework!
    It was fun reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilary - Dusting the ceiling fans is probably the worst part of dusting!
    Shawn - Agreed! I dislike all housework too, maybe except for vacuuming, I've never minded that. Weird...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...