Background

Friday, October 28, 2011

Five Question Friday

I am a little late for my Friday hops, but I had a meeting this morning and last night I decided (gasp) not to get on the computer! So here it goes...


1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?

I love a good flannel sheet in the winter.  With the being said, I don't have enough of a winter here in SC to appreciate a good flannel sheet.  So I'd have to say cotton, especially high thread count or jersey knit.

2. What time zone are you in?

Eastern.

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?

Everything but the shopping! Yes, I just said that.  I can't stand shopping, especially in crowded stores.  Ew.  If I could do all my shopping online I would.  I'd be a hermit and I'm OK with that.  Now really, I love decorations.  I love to decorate with them and to see them.  Love love love.  I also like all the togetherness and stuff I feel around the holidays.  People just seem to like each other, except when shopping or driving I think.  And Christmas music.  I LOVE Christmas music.  I was in Lowe's the other day and they have their displays out and something was making Christmas noise and I just loved it. Oh and the food! How can I forget the food? Cooking, baking, eating, smelling, yum!

4. What is your favorite wintry drink? (It doesn't have to be alcoholic.)

Hot chocolate! Yum.

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?

One that you don't like.  It doesn't matter what the job actually entails, if you don't like what you do for a living, it can make the rest of your life miserable as well.  Face it, you spend most of your waking hours during the week at work, that's a hefty chunk of time.  

4 comments:

  1. Love your answer to #3! I hate shopping too and I tend to "hermitize" - sometimes it's hard to get me out of the house unless I have to go to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true #5. I also don't get cold enough winters in CA to appreciate flannel sheets. Happy Friday!

    http://randomramblingsonlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you about the last question good answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...