Background

Friday, October 7, 2011

Five Question Friday

Holy October Batman!


1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?

Anything breakfast.  I love all breakfast foods.  Cereal, yum. Bacon and eggs, yum. Hashbrowns, yum. Pancakes, yum. French toast, yum. Grits, yum.  I love breakfast anytime at Cracker Barrel because I can literally get all that I just said for under $10, well almost all of it.

2. What is the most romantic places you've ever been to?

The battery, downtown Charleston, where my darling B-rad proposed.  I'll never pass that bench and gazebo again without thinking of it.

3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?

I love the temperature.  Like right now it's preliminary, but it's not hot.  What's that? Not hot? Amazing.  It has been so hot for so long and it's just the perfect temp outside.  As for Halloween itself, I love seeing the little kiddos in their costumes marching up and down the streets.  Some are so original and adorable!

4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?

Sleeping.  Maybe reading.  Most likely sleeping.  I love to sleep and I feel there is no shame wasting an entire day doing just that.

5. Does your husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?

First off, I'm not the bring-me-flowers type of girl.  Sure I appreciate a good bouquet, who wouldn't? But I prefer something edible.  The last thing he sent me was an Edible Arrangement assortment for Valentine's Day one year.  It was delicious.  Personally, if you're going to spend money on me, I really want to be able to enjoy what I'm getting and looking at something isn't enough enjoyment for me... I want to be able to eat it too! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...