Background

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blah blah blah

I thought that title would be appropriate since that's probably what I am going to do for the next couple of minutes.

I should be doing some work for school, but I just can't get it together.  I've lost my focus.  Why? Probably because I stopped using my handy-dandy calendar to schedule my assignments.  Oh well.  I'll get back with it soon.

 

We watched Zookeeper tonight.  It was pretty funny.  Kind of like Night at the Museum in a zoo.

Yesterday we had a yummy Publix recipe dinner, tomato and gnocchi soup.  Tonight we had Zaxby's.  I just wasn't feeling it. 


I was so busy at work today.  I was pretty much non-stop, even through lunch, from about 9 until 6.  It was crazy.  I only made one trip to get sugar from the candy bowl, a record for me I think.  No, wait, two trips.

My dad dropped off Mayo yesterday.  We'll have her until next Thursday I think.  Something like that.  She's such a laid back dog.  She actually barked tonight though.  Caught me off guard.  She was laying on the floor, rolling around, and suddenly - arf.  And that's what it sounded like.  Arf.  This mega dog has a bark smaller than my 16 lb. dog.  So funny.  Then when I was laying on the couch watching the movie, she sat her big butt in front of me and panted.  Her face in my face.  She'd only stop to lick my arm.  Weird.  

My parents are in California visiting my sister and the kiddos.  I was really hoping to take a trip out there before they leave Cali but I don't see it happening.  I don't think they have much time left there and I don't have enough time to breathe let alone leave town right about now.  I'm still hoping, but I'm not counting on anything.

Ok, so now I really need to do some school stuff.  Knock something off my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...