Background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

7 hours in the car is not fun

Yesterday I had to travel to Greenville for work.  I have never been to the office up there so it was nice to be able to see it in person for once.  It is really nice, a model office for our organization.

On the way to Greenville, I decided to swing by Greenwood (not at all on the way as I had originally thought) to have lunch with my friend Dave.  We had Italian at Mig's Pizza Castle and it was delicious.  I loved my meatball sammich.


It took me about three hours to get to Greenwood, then another hour and twenty minutes to get to Greenville.  It took me about three hours to get home then from Greenville.

It was a good day though.  It's nice to get out of the office once in a while.  And, I got to put another dent in my 101, Mig's is the 4th out of 5 new restaurants I've been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...