Background

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Torn

There is a wicked thunderstorm going on within minutes of my house, heading here.  On my school work agenda I have an assignment that will take less than an hour.  Do I do it in the storm? Or do I head off to Target to buy the things I found on the web today that I want? Decisions, decisions.

I'm thinking the latter... not just because it involves spending money, which I love to do, but because I can't afford to crash my computer with a lightening strike.  Spending money and can't afford in the same thought, interesting!

Quickly, before I shut down, I must add that Brad and I made a delicious dinner tonight! It was a Publix Aprons Simple Meals recipe, shown here: Creole Shrimp Saute.  It was absolutely amazing and I can't wait to have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Yummo!


Got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...