Background

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scheduled my week!

After much procrastination (staying in bed 'til 10) I finally sat down and scheduled my week for school.  Neither of my teachers have put out the assignments past week one, so that's about all I can do and I guess I have to do this every week, which sucks, but I'll deal.  I've got a lot to do for both classes and getting back into the swing of things is going to be a challenge, but I will manage.  I always do.  I am giving myself this weekend though.  I will start fresh on Monday.  I know, it seems totally ridiculous to say that since I've had the summer off, but it is emotional work getting ready to start a new semester.  And I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...