Background

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random Shtuff

I've begun playing Words With Friends.  I have friends who have been raving about it so I thought I'd give it a whirl.  I'm a sucker for word games, especially Scrabble, and when you can play with your friends, it's more fun! Now if only BlackBerry would get the stinkin' app, I'd be good.  My name on there is Jennifer5308 if you want to play. :)

I did some school work last night and I actually feel pretty good about it.  I finished reviewing the first three chapters of my Spanish book, stuff I learned in Spanish 1, and I took the quiz for it - got a 94.  I looked back and made stupid mistakes, very stupid mistakes.  I should have reviewed my work and I didn't.  That'll teach me.  I also did the discussion question and participated, got that whole assignment out of the way.  Score! And last, I began reading my book for my psychology class.  Strangely enough, I actually like it.  It's a text book.  That's not normal.  The type of psychology I'm studying in this class is community psychology.  It has a lot to do with what I do at work, which makes it really great.  I've now got some personal experience to work with as well.  Pretty neat.


Last night I made some shrimp for dinner, with steamed yellow squash, zucchini, broccoli, and onions.  It was good.  I love shrimp and I love fresh veggies too.

I'm both excited and nervous for my upcoming trip to Texas.  Excited because it's a trip to Texas.  Nervous because it's a trip to Texas.  The part of me that's nervous is probably more anxious than anything else.  I have so much to do around here, at work and at home.  School just started and I've got to cover someone at work in Beaufort three days next week.  So I feel like I'm spread real thin, and then I'm just going to leave town.  And I'm sure I'm going to come back to a crazy amount of work.  It will be a good trip though, I'm confident about that.  I just need to sit down with myself and develop a schedule so I'm not so overwhelmed.  It's just a very hectic month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...