Background

Monday, September 5, 2011

My husband makes a mean cookie!

I don't really remember what I was doing last night but Brad got a bug up his butt to make cookies.

He is a fan of chocolate chip cookies, I'm not.  I'll eat them if they're really soft, but I prefer pretty much any other kind of cookie.  I just don't like a lot of chocolate in such a little thing.

Long story short, when he wants fresh made chocolate chip cookies, he's got to make them because I never want them.

Well... he mixed and baked and mixed some more and ended up with some pretty delicious cookies! He baked a set of regular chocolate chip, and then he added coconut to the mix and kept baking.  Holy moly they were good! 

I love coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...