Background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

My 101 Progress/Stats

I started my 101 in 1001 project exactly 1 month ago today.  So far I've completed 6; 4 are in progress; and about 10 have been scheduled or are planned for in the near future.

That's not including a camping trip that I'm working on, which will eliminate around 5 goals in one shot!! National park - check! Camping - check! Canoeing - check! Fishing - check! Sleep under the stars - check!

I have 970 days to go and I'm feeling good about my progress.  There are some trips in there that I'm a little weary about how I'm going to squeeze them in, but I'll manage, I always do! Washington, D.C., Vegas, and cruise - here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...