Background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

List Challenge: people who love you (and more!)

15. Make a list of people who love you...

Me!
Brad
Mom & Dad
Sisters
Mom & Dad in-law
Siblings-in-law (all of them, at least they'd better!)
My nieces and nephews
My pets
Kelly and Jen
My extended family
PPGs
Other miscellaneous friends

Am I even doing this right? Am I being to vague? Am I supposed to name each and every person individually? If so then I failed at this and many other points on the challenge! 


Ok, and number 16 on the challenge is "the cutest things your kids ever said".  Well, I don't have kids and my cats and dog are lacking in the voice department, so I'm pretty much going to have to say this one is void.


List Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...