Background

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane...

In just a couple hours I will be on route to Texas! I can't wait.  I will miss Brad, Daisy, Loco, Phantom, and Buster like crazy but I know I will have a good time on this trip.  Right now I'm eating popcorn for breakfast.  Yep.  I ate something bad yesterday and my stomach has been acting up and since I'm about to get on a plane, I decided to go mild with the food this morning.


Now I said you weren't going to hear from me until maybe some mobile posts from Tejas, BUT... I got this awesome e-mail yesterday from Hilary at Feeling Beachie saying to look out for an award on her blog this morning, so I couldn't resist!!!  Check it out... my first award!!  She says I helped inspire her, but she has definitely inspired me!!  Hilary has been one of the nicest, most welcoming bloggers I've come across and she probably deserves 100 of these awards.  


And now unfortunately I've got to run so I can get ready to leave, but I wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU to Hilary and see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...