Background

Friday, September 2, 2011

Inspired

Well I am just a posting fool today, sorry.  I was just checking out some organizing projects that Jen did at IHeart Organizing and I came across one I am dying to try, the closet office.

I've mentioned before that we live in a pretty small house.  It's a good size for Brad and I, but we have a lot stuff and want that stuff to have individual spaces.  


Back in May I created a scrap space in one of our spare bedrooms.  I like having this space, but is it really necessary for me to have another desk in the house? And another work space? I already have a roll top desk (bought off Craigslist for real cheap) holding my computer and other office stuff.  

Can I merge the spaces? 

In a closet?

That's what I'm wondering...

I love what Jen did with her closet office space.  Love it! And we have a relatively barren closet in one of the spare bedrooms.  I feel like this is doable, it's just a matter of looking at ALL the stuff that I have in the two spaces, figuring out what I need and what I do not need, and also determining if some of the things in those spaces really don't belong in those spaces to begin with.  Plus I need to take into consideration the desire I have to buy a Cricut, and where will that fit? Another thing to think about over my three day weekend!!

I've also had a little personal decorating and organizing revelation today.  I need to do more with my vertical spaces.  I have a couple of pictures (here and here) on the blog of different spaces in the house and there is just nothing on the wall.  Nothing at all in some spaces.  Boring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...