Background

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I had such a great Monday...

Personally, I'm not even sure if I'm being sarcastic or not...

I had to go to Columbia for a work meeting.  It was actually a really great meeting.

On the way home there was a monsoon.  I had to pull off the interstate because I could no longer see the car in front of me, but I was sure it was still there.  After about five-ten minutes of waiting, the rain let up a teeny, tiny bit and I could see that there were tons of cars up and down the interstate, pulled over to wait it out.  Holy downpour Batman! According to weather.com the rain was stationary so I could either spend my life on the side of the highway or I could move on.  So I moved on.


I've been having some serious issues with my vacuum at home.  As in it does not suck, so it sucks.  Know what I mean? The suction is pretty weak (and it doesn't work on hard surfaces) and the hose does not work at all, so it makes it really difficult to get in corners and stuff.  So I went shopping at Best Buy! And by the way, purple is my favorite color - that may or may not have had something to do with the selection of this vacuum.  Oh, and as soon as I had it out of the box I vacuumed the whole house. :)


Finally, Brad and I decided to have dinner out, one last time before I finally go to the grocery store today.  We went to Logan's and everything was yummy.  And guess what? They had trivia! Not the same kind of trivia we do on Friday nights, but a name that tune music trivia.  We decided to stick around and play and it was pretty fun! We did poorly, but the point is that we had fun, right? They're doing it again next Monday and I think we're going to go back.  We were there for about three hours, including trivia time, and in that time we took in: potato skins, steak salad (me), burger (Brad), two Roadhouse teas (Brad), three glasses of Cabernet (me), and a huge brownie desert, shared - yum!


Dyson picture courtesy of Overstock.com, link here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you. Check it out here!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...