Background

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fort Worth, Day 5

The last day... Wednesday, September 21

There were a couple of speakers during breakfast in the morning as the conference wrapped up.  I unfortunately couldn't make it to the last workshop because the shuttle was coming to pick me up for the airport.  I was disappointed, but I really felt like I had gained so much from this conference.  If I had just gone there to sit in a room full of my colleagues and peers and done nothing else, I would have still gained.  It was such an experience!

And with that, I leave you with these few pictures I took on the plane.  I wanted to show Brad, who has never flown before, what it looks like out the plane window.




I can't wait to visit Texas again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...