Background

Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun

A break from my trip re-caps to participate in my favorite blog-hop!


Join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for this weekly dose of something different!


This week’s statements:


1. When I was little, all I wanted was a ___. 


2. I always want to love to ___ but no matter how hard I try, I don’t.


3. The ___ of it all was that ___.


4. The mist around the mountains makes me___.

My Answers:

1. When I was little, all I wanted was a really big super soaker water gun.  I finally withdrew money from my Communion savings account and bought one!
2. I always want to love to wake up early but no matter how hard I try, I don't.

3. The irony of it all was that I woke up super early every day I was in Texas!

4. The mist around the mountains makes me think of donutsYou know the kind of mist I'm talking about, I know you do!

Link up!

4 comments:

  1. lol....I Never thought about mist around mountains and donuts but I have this feeling that now that image will be forever ingrained in my mind!!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to save up for my super soaker too when I was a kid. Totally worth it though!

    Haha, I've never associated mountain mist and doughnuts.

    Found you through the Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am clueless.. I have no idea what mist you are thinking of.. super soakers.. those were the best - I never had one though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking more about the clouds I guess than actual mist... you know when there is a cloud in a perfect ring around the top of a mountain? Always reminds me of a doughnut! =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...