Background

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun

I'm doing my favorite blog hop early this week because I'm in Beaufort tomorrow and then Saturday I'm off to Texas! I'm very excited.  The next time you see me might be a mobile post from Fort Worth!

Back to business - Hilary has such a fun blog, check her out at Feeling Beachie! She's always looking for co-hosts to this fun blog-hop! It's a great way to meet new people and gain some followers.  Enjoy!!


Statements: 


1. ___ is my favorite fruit.

2. I know it sounds silly, but I can't stand ___.



3. The ___ of ___ remind me of ___.


4. I have to ___ before ___ knows ___.


My answers:


1. Peaches are my favorite fruit.


2. I know it sounds silly, but I can't stand when cabinet doors or drawers are left slightly ajar, I must close them!


3. The sound of paper being torn reminds me of Christmas morning.


4. I have to hurry up and get off the computer before Brad knows I'm done with my school work!  (Otherwise he'll know I'm spending our QT blogging!)

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh.....so with you on the cabinet door and drawers thing. my dad was the worst. you could come into the kitchen and there'd be at least 3 various doors open. maybe even the fridge or oven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with the cabinet doors@ I wish I had thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rory - My husband is the same way. I just don't get it!!

    Brenda - I guess it's not so silly after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you with draws being open... makes me CRAZY! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...