Background

Friday, September 16, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?

If it was anything like my blog, I'd probably name is "Just Another Day... In Ink".  

2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?

Must I name just one? I am inspired by my parents and my sisters the most and for different reasons.  Everyone has their own unique qualities that can be inspiring and I like to take a little bit from everyone I know.

3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?

It's perfectly normal for me to not drink anything all day until dinner.  Now I know that's not normal in general, but for me I would not be surprised.  I like water.  Anytime.  If Brad makes an awesome breakfast or if we go out for breakfast, I'm a chocolate milk kind of girl.  I don't do coffee.  I like tea but when I want a drink I kind of want one now so I'm not likely to wait for the water to get hot.  

4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?

Probably not.  She does have some outfits that are cute, don't get me wrong, but we're from totally different generations.  Not my style.

5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?

I like this question! I always had posters on my wall and I wish I had pictures on the computer to prove it.  I'd really have to dig to find the good ones.  Bummer.  Anyway, the first things that were ever on my wall were New Kids on the Block posters, articles, etc. that my sister pinned up.  After that I had pictures of boys from Teen Beat, Tiger Beat, I think one of the magazines was Pop or something... I had some Brad Pitt posters from Legends of the Fall.  Then I entered my New York Ranger phase and had Rangers stuff all over my walls.  After that came the band posters like 311, Metallica, etc.  And black light posters, those were fun.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your answer from the 5QF!
    It's amazing how popular the New Kids on the Block were! I can't remember if that was my era, or shortly after! lol
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseanne - New Kids were late 80s early 90s I think! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...