Background

Friday, September 9, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?

Not sure the name, one of the built-in ringers.  I know, I know... I'm boring.

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?

Is it sad to say I don't have one? We didn't really do anything adventurous.  Just kind of chilled all summer long. 

3. Paper books or e-books?

Definitely paper.  I think I'd like to have a Kindle, but in the meantime I could only read an e-book on my phone or computer and I don't dig it.  I would rather have a book in hand.

4. If you could have one home upgrade, what would it be and why?

This is hard.  There are a couple of projects I'd like to work on but I'm kind of limited on space.  If a second floor counted as an upgrade - that would be awesome! Because then we could move bedrooms upstairs and spread out the lower level to get a bigger kitchen, living room, master bedroom (I'd want that to stay on the first floor), and master bathroom.  If I have to keep it real simple I'd say a bigger fridge.

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?

When I was 15.  When I have kids they aren't dating until they're 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...