Friday, September 2, 2011
Five Question Friday
Oh three day weekend, how I need you so! Wait, didn't I just have a three day weekend? And one before that? Hmm... I think I've grown dependent.
1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
Nay. This is a recent development. In an effort to keep my carpets clean while still having four animals, we are leaving our shoes at the door.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
The Animaniacs theme song? Inspector Gadget theme song? Ha, I don't know. I'm not really embarrassed to know any song lyrics.
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
Trust and honesty. Yes, that's two, but I think they go hand in hand.
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
I did, but I can't remember. I do remember having the thought, "oh! I need to add that to my Christmas list" but I can't remember what I was thinking about. I do want a Cricut and an embosser, but I might get that before Christmas! ;)