Background

Friday, September 2, 2011

Five Question Friday

Oh three day weekend, how I need you so! Wait, didn't I just have a three day weekend? And one before that? Hmm... I think I've grown dependent.

 

1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
Nay.  This is a recent development.  In an effort to keep my carpets clean while still having four animals, we are leaving our shoes at the door.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
Flip flops.
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
The Animaniacs theme song? Inspector Gadget theme song? Ha, I don't know.  I'm not really embarrassed to know any song lyrics.
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
Trust and honesty.  Yes, that's two, but I think they go hand in hand.
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
I did, but I can't remember.  I do remember having the thought, "oh! I need to add that to my Christmas list" but I can't remember what I was thinking about.  I do want a Cricut and an embosser, but I might get that before Christmas! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...