Background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

101 Update

I have got a lot of catching up to do! I've got things to talk about, blogs to read, work to do, school work to do... I don't know where to begin, but I decided that I might as well update my 101 first, and get that out of the way, then I can do a trip recap post, etc.  I did have a great time by the way, and "great" is an understatement!

For my 101...

While in Fort Worth, I ate three things I never ate before... a fig (delicious), monkfish (plain) and jicama (plain).  I made several new friends from other Catholic Charities organizations around the country, but most especially met Miss Mattie who is an absolute doll! Went to 3 new restaurants, Chuy's, Billy Bob's, and Taverna by Lombardi.  Oh and of course, I visited a state I've never been to before - Texas! I let someone else plan my whole day, Monday.  


Very fulfilling!


I had a wonderful time in Fort Worth.  The conference was utterly amazing and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...