Background

Monday, August 22, 2011

Sick Day

I have had an obnoxious stomach thing going on all weekend and it kept me up most of the night last night.  Does not make for a happy me first thing in the morning.  So I decided to stay home and chill, see if I can keep drinking water until this bug is out of my system.  I actually thought it had been going on since Wednesday, but then realized it's been since Monday! I thought it was the cookies I made Monday, then on Wednesday I thought it was the muffins I had, and so on and so on.  Anyway, I'm hoping to flush my system with lots and lots of water today.

I started out the morning with the movie Push (the "P" from my 101 in 1001).  It was pretty good, I actually liked it a lot.  A good action flick with Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning.  Right now I'm watching Letters to Juliet, which I've seen before.  As I've said before, I love a good love story.  :)

So my day doesn't have much in store for me.  I'm just going to lay around drinking water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...