Background

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Operation Beautiful

Wow.  There is no better work to describe Operation Beautiful.  I will say no more, just go to the site and check it out.

I stumbled upon this site while looking for things to add to my 101.  I thought it was amazing and decided I had to participate.  I knew that when the time was right I'd figure it out, and I certainly did.

Brad and I had a little impromptu date night tonight.  We decided to go out and wander aimlessly around stores, browsing but not buying.  We went to Dick's Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Target, and Pier One.  We finished the night off at Logan's Roadhouse for dinner.


Back to Best Buy... we looked at computers, refrigerators, vacuums, televisions, etc... Did you know that Best Buy had an area that sold a variety of Sharpies? They seriously have every color under the sun! Anyway, in that little area with the Sharpies they had pads.  People use these pads to sample the markers.  


Light bulb! I knew this is where I had to do my first Operation Beautiful note! So I did.  And I feel good.




Other 101 in 1001 things completed - 3 more movies for # 8 (can't wait until I'm done with that one! I know I've got a couple of years, but I'm a doer, not a waiter...).  I Love You, I Love You Not, Killers, According to Greta (thank you Netflix!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...