Background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One Minute Writer: Fix-it


Write about a time you fixed something.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm one of those women who believes she can do just about anything around a house that a man can do.  I'll mow the lawn, take out the trash, and program the VCR with the best of them.  Ok, maybe not a VCR since they're pretty much obsolete.  Anyway, we have "oh sh*t" handles in our car, the kind that kind of pull out and retract back.  My husband's friend was in the backseat, apparently holding on to said handles for dear life, because he pulled one end out.  This car was maybe a year old and was still my baby.  The handle was hanging out for weeks and my husband kept coming up with excuses on why it could not be fixed.  I was going bananas and my tolerance level was diminishing, so I went out with a screw driver and five minutes later, voila!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...