2. Things you are grateful for
3. Places you have been
4. Places you want to go
5. Books you’ve read
6. Your favorite things – what brings you joy?
7. Good things that happened this week
8. The best things that happened in the last year
9. The best days of your life.
10. The songs for the soundtrack of your life
11. Acts of kindness you’ve committed
12. Things you want your children to know about you
13. Reasons why you love your significant other
14. The high points for your autobiography
15. People who love you
16. The cutest things your kids ever said
17. Everything you would do if money were no object
18. Favorite gifts you’ve ever received
19. Favorite gifts you’ve ever given
20. Occupations that you have ever wanted to have (including when you were a child)
21. The best advice you’ve gotten.
22. The worst advice you’ve gotten.
23. Things you’re procrastinating
24. Ways you calm yourself down when you’re angry.
25. The best ideas you’ve ever had
26. The best projects or organizations you’ve ever been involved with
27. The ways you have grown since your early 20’s
28. The most beautiful things you’ve ever seen
29. The greatest lessons you have learned
30. Life’s lessons that you learned the hard way
31. Things that have mad you laugh until you cried.
32. Qualities you most admire in others
33. Qualities others most admire in you
34. The elements of an ideal year
35. All the compliments you’ve ever gotten
36. Foods that you have eaten that are so good that others could hear you enjoying them
37. The times you have asserted yourself
38. Things that inspire and energize you
39. The places where you feel completely comfortable to be yourself
40. The most important turning points in your life
41. Times when you looked and felt your absolute best
42. The things you’re good at
43. What you would do with the power of invisibility
44. Things you want to teach your children
45. Things you still want to do in life
46. Bits of trivia that most people don’t know about you
47. The things you love about your body
48. Accomplishments you are most proud of
49. The things you love about your home
50. Who (living or dead) you would invite to your dream dinner party