Background

Thursday, August 25, 2011

LC: Things I want my children to know about me

Let me hop back on this List Challenge for a minute.  I've gotten a little lost in the 101 excitement.  

What do I want my children to know about me? I don't have kids, so this is strictly hypothetical, and maybe once I do have kids I will change my mind about what I've said here.  I think it will stay the same though.

I certainly want my kids to know all the good things about me.  I want them to know about my accomplishments, no matter how big or how small.  I want them to know that I went through a lot to find my happy place and I'm a better, stronger person because of it all.  Most of all, I want them to know that I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...