Background

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am Number Four

Last night Brad and I rented I am Number Four off pay-per-view.  I really enjoyed it and so did Brad.  I don't think it got enough credit in the previews and in the box office.  Brad said it was part of a book series, which I didn't know.  There is another book in the series, at least one more, so hopefully they'll make another movie.  They definitely left it open for a sequel.  And the lead guy, Alex Pettyfer, wasn't bad to look at either, even though I'm probably way too old to say that.

On that note, just a little side track, random thought, etc... I remember when I was growing up, thinking actors and athletes were cute and it being OK because I was younger than them.  They were the nice looking older men.  Well, now if I do the same thing I feel creepy because I'm older than so many of them! Especially the athletes.  Some are still teenagers and I'm almost 30! Makes me feel like a creep! Haha.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! I think Justin Beiber is adorable but then I'm like, errr I am a little too old for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, exactly! But I guess it's good that we still feel young enough to think about it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...