Background

Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun

And thanks to Hurricane Irene passing by about 150 miles off the coast of Charleston today, my office is closed.  Woohoo! A little dramatic maybe, but I didn't make the call.

Join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for this fun blog-hop! Try it, you might like it. :) Spread the word!


This week’s statements:
1. I don’t remember what____
2. I love a ____
3. When I lose socks in the dryer, I think ___________
4. My favorite snack to eat while watching t.v. is _____________

My Answers:
1. I don't remember what I was wearing when my husband proposed.  That one was pretty out there, wasn't it?
2. I love a good book.  I could read for three days straight, only stopping to sleep, if the book is good enough.
3. When I lose socks in the dryer, I think I must have lost it someplace else because there is no other way out of the dryer.  I saw a laundromat once called "The Lost Sock" and I thought that was cute.
4. My favorite snack to eat while watching TV is anything.  I love to eat and I don't care what it is.

5 comments:

  1. I don't remember what I was wearing when my husband proposed to me either but then again I have been married for almost 24 years (my anniversary is right around the corner September 5th). Anyway, I think I get a pass LOL.

    Oh, I love a good book too. I have been reading a couple of books and they are OK but I know what you mean, there is something special about a book you just can't put down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Lost Sock name!! That is great!!! Someone was using their noodle when they named that business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy - Happy Anniversary! We celebrated 3 years this past May. I should have a better recollection of that special evening, but it was about six years ago and I don't think I remember one thing in my wardrobe back then.

    Beth - It is a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember what I was wearing either, but I do remember I thought he was going to dump me....

    sorry it took me so long to visit... Damn Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilary - What a horrible feeling that must have been! I knew what he was up to, so I probably dressed nice. =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...