in the life of a wife, fur-mom, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, friend, student, employee and so on. I'm a coffee drinking wannabe foodie and wine enthusiast who loves to take pictures and watches too much television and movies. I love to relax with a good book or game, and hang out with my husband and our animals. I love a good adventure, join me on this one!
1. My favorite piece of advice my mom ever gave me was__________
2. I overcame my fear of ____
3. _________ is my favorite fast food restaurant
4. The last time I was sick I had _________
1. My favorite piece of advice my mom ever gave me was put some bacitracin on it. My mom is a nurse and it actually became a running joke with my sisters and I and my mom that anytime we had something wrong we should put some bacitracin on it. Kind of like how the dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding tells everyone to put some Windex on it...
2. I overcame my fear of sushi? I don't know, this is hard! The fears that I have had in my life I pretty much still have. So while fear might not be the appropriate word for my avoidance of sushi, I overcame whatever it was and tried some and liked it.
3. Chick-Fil-A is my favorite fast food restaurant.
4. The last time I was sick I had a bad allergy and sinus attack. I feel like such a marshmallow for saying I was sick with allergies, but it is amazing how much they can knock you out when you are hit you when you least expect it.