Background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun

Happy Friday!!!

Check out this fun weekly hop at Feeling Beachie, and spread the word!



This week's statements:
1. My favorite piece of advice my mom ever gave me was__________
2. I overcame my fear of ____
3. _________ is my favorite fast food restaurant
4. The last time I was sick I had _________

My answers:
1. My favorite piece of advice my mom ever gave me was put some bacitracin on it.  My mom is a nurse and it actually became a running joke with my sisters and I and my mom that anytime we had something wrong we should put some bacitracin on it.  Kind of like how the dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding tells everyone to put some Windex on it...
2. I overcame my fear of sushi? I don't know, this is hard! The fears that I have had in my life I pretty much still have.  So while fear might not be the appropriate word for my avoidance of sushi, I overcame whatever it was and tried some and liked it.  
3. Chick-Fil-A is my favorite fast food restaurant.
4. The last time I was sick I had a bad allergy and sinus attack.  I feel like such a marshmallow for saying I was sick with allergies, but it is amazing how much they can knock you out when you are hit you when you least expect it.

3 comments:

  1. Your mom sounds like mine, except mine isn't a nurse. But, then again, my mom & I are both klutzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is normal to be afraid of sushi...I mean seriously..it's raw fish! but man is it good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilary - I am such a klutz! Last night I tried to jump out and scare my husband, I tripped over the dog and hit two walls on my way down. Not my finest hour.

    Brenda - It is sooo good!!!

    Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...