Background

Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's finally Friday...


1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?

Not really.  I think my only debit card transactions for the week have been food from this restaurant or that restaurant. 

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be? 

I'd really love to go to another 311 concert.  It's been many, many years since I've been and they were always fun.   

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? 

My lease favorite house chore is dusting.  I feel like it's so useless.  You dust and turn around and there is more dust right where you dusted.  Not cool.  Not that I have a favorite house chore, but if I had to choose one, I'd pick vacuuming.  I actually get a sense of accomplishment from that. :) 

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes? 

Clothes! Without a doubt.  Our appliances aren't that old and they're appliances for crying out loud.  Who cares what they look like as long as they work? 

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Mayo, no question.  What the heck is Miracle Whip exactly? Freaks me out.

2 comments:

  1. I bet 311 would be a good concert, I love their music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarann - they are a great concert! Last time I went was for their Transistor tour, and before that it was the tour for their self-titled album, definitely awesome shows.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...