Background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday

And again, Happy Friday!!! I love the weekend!


1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?

Nope, I sure don't.  It's pretty much hard to shut the bathroom door at any given time because I'm stalked around the house by four animals and they almost always squeeze in right behind me and then need to go right back out, then come back in, then right back out... so it's just easier to leave it open.

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it? 

Chatterbox.  When I want to be at least.  Like on Blogger all the time. :)

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?  

I tend to avoid the mall as a whole because I can't stand it.  I also avoid Walmart as much as possible because it's always crowded.  But the one establishment I simply will not dignify with my dollar is a particular burger joint in Charleston.  Their burgers, which they pride themselves for, do not have any flavor.  And they have stereotypical restaurant drama and mistreat their staff.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?  

I can't answer this question because I don't have kids.  If I had kids I could look at their personalities and find a good match based on that, but since I don't, I won't.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? 

I guess.  Not that I'd want to know an exact moment in time, but I'd like to say after I've accomplished the major things I want to accomplish and therefore led a full and happy life, then I'd be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...