Background

Friday, August 12, 2011

Feeling Beachie's Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun!

Spent the day at the pantry in Beaufort today.  It was a slower day but still as rewarding as ever!


This week’s statements:


1. When I was younger, I always wanted ____

2. I don’t remember the last time I___

3. During a _______ when the ____________ goes off, all I want to do is __________

4. The _______ of __________ remind me of ___________.

My Answers:

1. When I was younger I always wanted a baby brother or sister.  I am the youngest so I never had a baby to play with and wanted a real live baby doll so bad!

2. I don't remember the last time I had a lazy day.  I mean a REAL lazy day.  A day that I didn't fix myself a meal, pick up or throw out anything... a day where I didn't do a thing.  Not one thing.  I can't remember.

3. During a movie when the phone goes off, all I want to do is ignore it.  And a lot of times I do.  Oh and I'm talking about a movie at home, if I were in the theater, all I'd want to do is slap the person silly who owns the phone.  Hehe.

4. The smell of sunscreen reminds me of the beach.  I miss the beach!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely agree #4....especially the coconut scented ones. I buy coconut scented candles so that I can pretend I am am somewhere beachie during long cold winters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rory - I love the candles too, it's definitely the coconut scent that gets me! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...